FULL-TIME or PART-TIME FOH and BOH Team Member - ($19-21/hr)
Pay: Starting at $19.00/hr, up to $21.00/hr. Range dependent on experience FOH or BOH.
Company: Chick-fil-A Aurora Ave N & 130th
- Voted as America’s favorite & one of the fastest-growing quick-service restaurants in the country
- The industry leader in Customer Service & Hospitality
- Individually owned & operated company
Chick-fil-A Aurora's Commitment To You
Here at Chick-fil-A Aurora, we believe in Shining Bright and Winning Hearts Every Day. We are committed to serving with excellence and providing a safe but welcoming environment.
Value and Appreciate Employees
- TUITION-FREE COLLEGE available!
- Access to scholarships available as well
- Employee assistance program and tele-health available
- Insurances available
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurances is available
- Discount on food
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Sundays Off
At Chick-fil-A Aurora, we care for our team and community. We passionately pursue excellence and strive to make a positive impact through delicious food and hospitality. We are searching for those that positively influence people around them and thrive in an environment of service and hospitality. Are you looking to challenge yourself and grow within a great team atmosphere? Let’s get started.
- Full-Time at a minimum of 32 hours per week
- Part-time minimum 15 hrs per week
- Day or Evening shifts
- Open availability is highly preferred
- Provide high-quality customer service and satisfaction
- Provide hospitality and positive influence within your team and the community
- Participate in an upbeat, record-setting environment with top quality products
- Join a team of over 60+ Team Members that focuses on growth, personal and professional development
- Use our CORE 4 model to serve guests: eye contact, smile, speak enthusiastically, stay connected
- Upper management and leadership growth opportunities including Trainer, Team Lead, Shift Lead, and Director positions
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace--hustle is a must!
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude, coachable
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
APPLY NOW and you will be contacted ASAP